Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Web Application Programmer II in Great Falls, Montana. This person will provide the creation and general support for various web-based applications for users within the firm as well as the company’s clients. Job duties will include repair and diagnosis of database
discrepancies and performing troubleshooting for customer databases and applications. Candidates must have the ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain newly programmed software applications.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases and consult web designers tomatch visual design intent.
- Assist and follow through with the repair and diagnosis of database discrepancies.
- Update and troubleshoot issues with third-party databases, vendors, and their applications.
- Research new industry-standard code that improves the team’s ability to create secure, high-quality, high-performance applications.
- Train new developers to ensure a smooth transition into their new position within thedepartment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to include providing support for coworkers.
- Work with third-party vendors while managing work deadlines.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Technology, or threeyears of work experience in web programming.
- Proficient programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of web application security, session management, and best developmentpractices.
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web applicationdevelopment.
- Understanding of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Experience creating web-based services.
- Web Programming.: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Technology