In search of candidates with ColdFusion experience. Selected candidate will report to the Program Manager and is responsible for designing, testing, debugging, and documenting the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS) program. A qualified candidate will be able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application analysis and design. This position will offer a Telecommute opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience with ColdFusion
- Git source control experience preferred
- Flex experience a plus
- DoD SECRET clearance preferred
- Self-motivated and able to manage own time/work
This is a telecommute position and does not require the applicant to reside within the posting area.