Job Summary: The Web Programmer uses skills, experience, discretion and independent judgement to build websites using Internet and scripting languages. Job will be based in Franklin, NC or Antioch, TN. No remote work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Programs in HTML and writes scripts for comprehensive Web sites.
- Codes the HTML behind each Web page, integrating artwork, text, video and animations within the HTML.
- Creates custom HTML applications for Web sites including database functions.
- Builds tables, frames and forms, and writes scripts within the browser.
- Utilizes Web authoring tools to create Web pages.
- Verifies content and formatting.
- Gathers feedback from design and technical staff on Web development needs.
- Meets with engineering personnel on the specifics of projects, new technologies and project deadlines.
- Works closely with artistic staff on implementing technical aspects of graphical concepts into Web site.
- Remains up to date on latest browser and plug-in technology.
- Manages special projects.
- Receives feedback from quality assurance testing and make necessary changes.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or other related field preferred. Other technical degrees, certifications or equivalent experience may be substituted.
Computer Literacy is required to perform this job successfully.
Must have 3+ year of coding experience.
- Experience writing web applications using scripting languages a must
- Working knowledge of data base access language (SQL) and Web Servers (IIS) preferred.
Please complete an application at: www.drakehouse.net/employmentapplication/
- Web Programming: 3 years