Role: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
- Develop High level design, coding, and testing of technical solutions using CFML
- Manage automated builds
- Deploy and unit test in the DEV environment.
- Provide support to the release teams during the QA, UAT, and production cycles.
- Develop and deliver quality code on time using best practices and standard design patterns.
- Understand SDLC
- Database management/monitoring, clustering, query performance tuning and optimization.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions, taking a proactive approach to software development
- Expertise building and maintaining web-based programs using Cold Fusion and SQL server.
- Experience providing development, programming, analysis and documentation support.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design / Development and of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout / user interface to relational database structures.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Solid experience using QTP as a testing tool
- Mainframe background for interface support