A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a ColdFusion Specialist/Developer to join our team in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Multi-Application Support for a suite of applications. Support is spread across Onsite and Offshore locations.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with business stakeholders to determine requirements and propose technical solutions
- Design technical solutions that meet standards for security, accessibility, scalability, and usability
- Develop applications using ColdFusion and/or Drupal that leverage advanced data structures, ORM methodologies, agency standard frameworks, and authentication using either Active Directory or NY.gov
- Manage source code using Subversion and Tortoise/Subclipse as clients
- Mentor state staff in best of breed technologies and procedures
- Develop websites and applications that are mobile friendly
- Design, build and support the web application development infrastructure that includes ColdFusion server administration (including development, QA and Production), Subversion, ANT, SQL Server 2008 R2, and IIS
- Document configurations and procedures, and maintain effective change management
- 3+ years using Frameworks / Tools – ColdFusion
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Domain knowledge in Manufacturing or High Tech
- Experience with leading a small team
- 3+ years of Experience – Frameworks/Tools – ColdFusion
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.