PeopleStaff – Fort Wayne, IN
$65,000 – $75,000 a year
Be part of the team that rewrites / develops this web marketing company’s many custom web sites. There’s a lot of work to do and this company’s leadership is committed to positive change. If you enjoy making a web site customer’s experience engaging and entertaining while incorporating analytics to enhance the customer experience and increase company sales this could be your next cool development role. Featured development platform is Adobe’s ColdFusion and experience with the tool set is required. You’ll work as a team member on a collection of e-commerce websites (primary focus) and internal applications.
Required / Desired Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years experience web development with an e-commerce background highly preferred.
- High competence coding in ColdFusion, CSS, SQL, jQuery, HTML, Java script, XML, and CSS (SQL Server is the database in use.).
- Familiar with web development methodologies, Rapid Application Development (RAD), Object Oriented Development (OOD), Responsive Web Design (RWD) and
- Mobile Trends
- Excellent problem solver
- Eager to learn and able to apply new techniques and tools.
- Able to be nice even under stress. This is a productive and fun work environment / culture.
- Understands need for and willing / able to provide good documentation of code
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing
- Familiar with distributed revision control software, Git experience is a plus
- Build new web apps and website features
- Troubleshoot / update existing e-commerce websites and internal web apps
- Document new and existing web apps and processes
- Innovate to help the company achieve its goals
- Keep abreast of website trends and best practices allowing the company to effectively change / adapt to future problems (security issues) and opportunities.
- Communicate with associates from other departments to identify internal web development needs
- Work hard, work smart, be pleasant and a positive influence within the company