My client is one of the premier providers of healthcare software solutions providers in the world. Not only are they a publicly traded company but their solutions have humanitarian effects. The results of their cutting edge technology solutions allow for doctors and physicians to access mission critical information quickly and efficiently. The solutions are all web based and manage some of the largest data streams from staple hospitals and care centers across the globe. Whether it’s patient tracking, admissions data, or trend setting illness trackers, the technology is constantly allowing companies to take things to the next level and ensure that best practices are a culture, not something to strive towards.
The team is about 10 folks, most of whom have been with the company for over 5 years which is extremely rare in IT. The team is made up of engineers from all different backgrounds and walks of life. This role offers 3 work from home days per week, with the only on site requirement being on Monday and Wednesday.
- ColdFusion programming experience (at least 8.0)
- OOP experience in a professional setting with any back end language (PHP, Java, C#, Python)
- Experience creating web applications from scratch
- SQL injection/ Stored Procedures
- Oracle, MSSQL, or MySQL experience is a strong plus.
- Experience in big data environments including data architecture, data mining, etc. (plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Experience coordinating requirements and issues with clients (plus)
Competitive salary, 3 days per week remote work, and opportunity for a bonus with comprehensive additional benefit coverage.