This job will support the Applications Team for the Department Of Defense’s Defense Media Activity (DMA).
- Analyze existing large Enterprise ColdFusion & SQL Server application. Enhance and implement ColdFusion application/sub-modules and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and support ColdFusion/Oracle applications.
- Implement and maintain Configuration Management and Release Management.
- Install and configure ColdFusion Server and apply patches.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Solid 3+ years’ working knowledge with relational databases, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with MS Windows 2008, Unix, ISS, ColdFusion Administration and web site security.
- Experience with web design and development using CS5, Dreamweaver and CSS.
- Experience interfacing with customers and systems analysts to understand system requirements.
- Experience responding to customer calls and ability to troubleshoot issues under time constraints.
- Experience with full SDLC including functional & technical specification, documentation, testing, QA processes, source control, deployment and maintenance.
- Must be a US Citizen in order to obtain clearance.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP/AD.
- .Net knowledge or experience