TCI has an immediate need for a ColdFusion Developer in Fort Meade, MD. This is a contract to hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please Note: US Citizens are encouraged to apply. This particular position requires US Citizenship due to the necessary DoD background check and clearances that must be obtained.
- Analyze existing large Enterprise ColdFusion SQL Server application; the application contains 150+ of integrated sub-applications/modules.
- Enhance and implement selected ColdFusion application/sub-modules and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and support ColdFusion & MS SQL Server applications.
- Implement and maintain Configuration Management and Release Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a software engineering role
- Experience with web design and development using CS5, Dreamweaver and CSS
- 3+ years’ of experience with relational databases, SQL and MS SQL Server
- Experience with MS Windows 2008, ISS and ColdFusion Administration and web site security
- Experience interfacing with customers and systems analysts to understand system requirements
- Experience responding to customer calls and ability to troubleshoot issues under time constraints
- Experience with full SDLC including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, deployment and maintenance