We are seeking a Ft. Collins-based Web Server/ColdFusion Administrator capable of independently responding to technical requests, supporting several ColdFusion environments, and providing direction to other web authors of the ColdFusion environment. This opening is a full-time, salaried/benefited role and will be onsite with our MBS Program Team supporting the National Parks Service/ Natural Resource Stewardship and Science (NRSS) Office. Local candidates are highly preferred; no third parties or agencies, please.
- Responsible for administering servers and operating systems for NRSS and their Divisions.
- ColdFusion environment version 10.0+ administration
- Operating systems used include Windows (Server 2008r2 and 2012) in a virtual server (VMM) Environment.
- Provide support in regard to maintenance, installing, configuring and troubleshooting all ColdFusion Server environments.
- Administration of patches/updates, upgrades, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a information technology or related field, with experience in web server administration
- Proficiency in managing Cold Fusion 10.0 or 11.0 software in a variety of environments.
- Proficiency working on Windows Server 2008r2, 2012
- Ability to conduct trouble shooting and analyses relating to reported issues
- Ability to work independently and as a team member on projects with changing priorities
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment on several projects at once.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong, demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with varied data formats and metadata
- Working knowledge of web technologies and processes.
- Experience developing and documenting windows web server environments, i.e. IIS.
- Experience creating and troubleshooting web environments.
- Ability to organize and publish web sites and applications in a cold fusion environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a contractor / government organization