We are looking for an experienced ColdFusion developer for a full-time, permanent position, in a work-at-home, telecommute capacity. Of course we expect you to be an web-developing mastermind, but we plan on treating you like one as well. We supply a stable, creative environment with an extremely competitive compensation package, and the sort of collaboration that comes out of just wanting to get things done.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop, and maintain ColdFusion based in-house tools and backend systems
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly
- Provide unit tests and code-level documentation for all new tasks and refactors
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools, enhancing and evolving new and existing tools
- Contribute as a collaborative team member
- Participate in other company projects, as needed
We need you to have 5+ years experience in:
- ColdFusion 7+
- SQL Server 2005+
- Basic IIS
- Hand-coded HTML skills
- An ability to see projects through to completion with minimal instruction or management
We hope you have experience with:
- Zurb Foundation
- Windows Server Administration
- ColdFusion Administration
- SQL Server Administration
Some other requirements:
- Home office or other interruption-free location
- Strong internet connection at home
- Ability to travel initially for training and orientation (up to 30 days), as well as one week per year.
- The position requires working 8am-5pm M-F Central time. After hours work is required from time to time, but is usually less than 5 hours/month.
The benefits of working with Prophecy Healthcare are endless but we’ll touch on the big ones.
- Group medical, dental and vision
- 20 days off per year…Seriously!
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Company matching 401k
- Access to Professional Development courses
Wait, we are not done! You also participate in the Company Bonus Plan, which could earn you close to an additional $5K more, based on overall company performance.