Responsibilities: Employee will serve as a Web Site Designer / Graphic Designer providing Intelligence Automation Support to INSCOM.
- Experience with seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community,
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- At hire, must have and maintain all of the certifications per DOD Directive 8570.01-M — IAT I, II or IAT III.
- Current TS/SCI required.
- Personnel must meet/exceed the IT-1 Personnel Security Standard per AR 25-2, Paragraph 4-14