Immediate opening for a Web Application Developer to support our DoD client in a rapid web application development project utilizing leading-edge technologies. The developer will primarily drive the direction of the client’s web technology solutions in this project, define and implement best practices and build powerful and extensible web application.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated progressive and relevant experience. Prior experience with the U.S. Government, especially command or national intelligence offices/agencies preferred. Must have Top Secret security clearance .
- Performs database tuning, security, auditing, backup, and recovery procedures; manages client/server and web environment.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development.
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems or build new ones.
- Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities.
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities, such as those conducted by the client’s applicable review authorities.
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans.