Seeking a ColdFusion Software Developer to work on a PEPR application.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Cold Fusion Application for the Department of Defense PEPR application.
- Responsible for routine support, maintenance and monitoring of PEPR in production environment.
- Create systems and guides technical decisions for complex information systems.
- Perform engineering studies and provides senior technical mentoring to junior technical personnel.
- Lead the Production support of PEPR Web Application.
- Install and maintain WebSphere Application Server 7.x and ColdFusion 9/10 on AIX environments.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to WebSphere, ColdFusion, Networking or AIX environment.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Unix scripts.
- Apply vendor specified Fix Packs to WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and ColdFusion.
- Perform ColdFusion release Deployments to the Production application on maintenance weekends.
- Deploy and troubleshoot ColdFusion Application in the production WebSphere environment.
- Work with DISA System Administrators, DBA and ETL Engineer to troubleshoot production issues.
- Work on mitigating security vulnerabilities for the COTS products.
- Create documents related to production release.
- Root cause analysis and SOP Troubleshoots complex problems that come from Client or end users that requires research and new solutions.
- Support PEPR Annual ATO Analyze and apply IAVAs as appropriate to the PEPR servers.
- Requires six (6) years of technical experience, which applies to software, engineering object oriented technologies and Production Support.
- Requires ColdFusion 9.x/10/x on AIX expertise (Certifications preferred).
- Requires IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.x expertise (Certifications preferred).
- Requires competence in all phases of the life cycle, systems analysis techniques, concepts and methods.
- Requires knowledge of hardware and management practices.
- Possesses understanding in great depth of web-tier and associated technologies. Possesses expert knowledge of Java and JSP.
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or related degree and/or appropriate certification required.
- Department of Defense background investigation/ADP 2
- Must be a Citizen due to the labor category and hold a Secret Clearance. Public Trust is acceptable, but would have to wait 4-6 weeks (possibly less) to receive Secret Clearance.