Camber Corporation has an immediate opening for a Lead ColdFusion Developer in Falls Church, VA.
- Bachelors of Science and 7+ years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Technical Leadership experience building applications using ColdFusion technologies
- Experience with the oversight and development of web-based applications using ColdFusion and SQLServer technologies.
- Ability to collect, coordinate and communicate business and technical requirements between management and technical staff.
- Ability to provide prioritization and tasking of technical requirements to software development personnel.
- Experience with all SDLC phases including planning and estimation, requirements analysis, design analysis, development, testing, and deployment.
- Expert knowledge of 508 compliance standards as they apply to web-based applications.
- Experience with iterative and/or agile SDLC processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with UML and other functional and technical modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of ITIL, PMI, and CMMI processes and methodologies.
- Experience with the Serena Dimensions CM, and HP Quality Center tools.
US citizenship is required. A background check for security clearance purposes is required for hiring.
Applicant selected will also be subject to an extensive DOJ government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information prior to the beginning of work. Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
**An active or recent (10 years) US government security clearance is highly preferred**
Responsible for leading custom software development projects for our DOJ – Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) client. The suitable candidate must have a strong software development background using the ColdFusion and SQLServer technologies. This position will provide primary technical/team leadership of software development activities at EOIR. This position regularly interfaces with EOIR management, and requires high-level communication skills to translate business and technical requirements to support ongoing development, modernization, and enhancements of applications within the EOIR enterprise.
- End to end SDLC support for web-based software development projects using ColdFusion and SQL technologies.
- Hands on design and development using ColdFusion technologies.
- Functional and technical requirements analysis.
- Technical architecture, design, and development support as needed by the team.
- Communication and coordination of project and team activities.
- Participate in regular customer meetings to report status, progress, and risks/issues as applicable.
- Participation in the planning and preparation of documentation (design, deployment, and other SDLC docs).
- Support of Configuration Management processes as they relate to tracking and management of application source code.