Position Title: ColdFusion Web Developer
- Develop, debugg, and secure vulnerabilities in ColdFusion 8 or higher and ASP based pages that connect via ODBC Access database.
- An understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Experience with ColdFusion Administrator.
- Perform code edits on incoming HTML documents and convert non-HTML documents to adhere to web standards and Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards.
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS4 or higher with a focus on Dreamweaver.
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Designs user interface mockups and web graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creates accessible 508 compliant PDFs.
- Writes regular expressions to accelerate HTML conversions.