We are in immediate need for a Senior ColdFusion Consultant with ability to lead in design, development and deploment efforts for a large enterprise project.
- Design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites
- Lead a team of ColdFusion developers for Internet and Intranet support team
- Responsibilities include conducting weekly meeting with customer to discuss the current requests statuses and future changes to the website
- Discuss the timeframe, and make viable technical recommendations and suggestions.
- Assess the workload, manage the customer requests, and make sure the delivery is on-time
- Report ongoing support and discuss any issues to the IT team
- Participate on Maintenance weekend to support the Internet application suite
- Provide UAT support
- Should have built sites and pages with a mobile first strategy of auto-detecting capabilities for smartphones, tablets, geo location services, etc
- Should devise ways and be creative in building pages adhering to SLAs
- Strong SQL 2005/2008 skills
- Understanding of IIS Administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers as well as with the team members
- Team first mentality and self-starter
- Experience in executing projects from inception to completion
- Design target application architecture, develop roadmap, and lead transition to move from the current state to the target state.
- Understanding of Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management and ITSM
- Knowledge of SharePoint development a plus
- Section 508 compliance, PDF compliance is a plus
- Agile Development Methodology is a plus