General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (GDAIS) has an immediate opening for a ColdFusion (CFML) Developer to join our team. The position provides an opportunity to develop the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s fundamental defense services. GDAIS employees work closely with esteemed clients to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to build and further advance GDAIS software systems and applications. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the ColdFusion Developer will enhance their skill set by working among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
The primary responsibilities of the ColdFusion (CFML) Developer are to support and maintain Cold Fusion web applications. Specific tasks include:
- Develop and maintain ColdFusion web applications.
- Supporting the software architect/lead in developing technical solutions to complex problems.
- Providing robust, unit tested solutions and supporting QA and testing team efforts.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs.
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the GDAIS culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure GDAISs services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices.
Candidates must show a passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of software systems and applications, and the ability to effectively manage, grow and evolve GDAIS software solutions.
The ColdFusion Developer position requires a bachelors degree in a specialized area or equivalent field and two to five years of related experience; or masters degree and zero to two years of related experience.
Experience in the following is required:
Department of Defense Secret security clearance and DEA suitability is required at time of hire.