Our Technology and Management Solutions Group is growing and we’re currently seeking a Cold Fusion Developer for our Postal Practice. A systems developer with experience developing web-based business intelligence solutions. This position involves the integration of multiple enterprise platforms and data systems into a cohesive analytical database solution to provide business intelligence and in-depth analytical reporting. This position will be on client site in Fairfax, VA.
- Takes the lead role in systems development, architectural design, and systems integration of data systems and web applications.
- Provides highly technical expertise and guidance on the evaluation, implementation, tuning, optimization, operation and maintenance of web-based reporting and business intelligence systems.
- Works closely with other systems development and IT maintenance organizations to gather system requirements, develop system specifications, and make system recommendations.
- Provides technical direction to developers and participating development organizations
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 8 years experience with core platforms and development tools: Linux, Perl, Oracle, ColdFusion, WebSphere AS, WebSphere MQ
- 8 years experience with agile systems development and expertise in common SDLC methods, design, and management tools.
- 5 years experience with systems analysis, data analysis, statistics, and analytical reporting tools.
- 5 years experience with data systems with high transaction volume and large data structures.
- 12 years of progressively complex software systems development responsibilities spanning all phases of a development and maintenance lifecycles.
- Postal or mailing industry experience
- Software development project management experience
- Experience with these platforms and development tools: Oracle TimesTen, C, C++, Java/JSP, MicroStrategy
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Adept at planning and organization
- Self-motivated and quick, adaptive learner
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment