WebDeveloper – Coldfusion
Location: Merrifield, VA
Clearance required: active DOD Secret
General Summary: Under general supervision, develops custom programs for web sites that will attract users. Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations. Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, ColdFusion to make business applications accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Design, develop, test and debug new and existing applications.
– Document software technical specifications, application design, and database design.
– Responsible for writing code to specifications and under direction of management.
– Develop custom reports.
– Meet with end users to analyst their needs to implement software solutions.
– Perform analysis and provide recommendations of software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
– This position requires an active Secret clearance.
– Experience developing with the ColdFusion 9/10 OR .Net C#
– Experience with Relational Database Design.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Experience working with FuseBox or MVC.
– Experience working with web services.
– Experience using Oracle.
-Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
– Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).