- 3+ years experience as a professional web developer.
- Solid understanding of databases and experience writing complex queries.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks and writing object-oriented code.
- Proficient at creating interactive web pages that communicate to various RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git).
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with Objective-C / iOS app development.
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Experience with Coldfusion.
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent education.
The chosen candidate must have a thorough understanding of optimizing code for fast web viewing. This position will require knowledge of HTML coding standards for page validation/cross-browser compatibility. In this role, the web developer must be able to take direction for projects, while also relying on their own experience and technical knowledge. Previous work experience developing retail/e-commerce websites is highly desirable.
Semi-Smoke Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Developer: 3 years