Title: Cold Fusion and Jira Developer
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Terms: Direct Hire
Visa Status: US Citizens OR Permanent Residents (GC Holders) only
Pay range: $70K range
Duration: 8-10 month project
Travel: Less than 5%
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Develop client solutions per design, budget and timelines
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems
- Maintain web applications using standard API’s
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Identify and report potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget
- Develop custom applications while following the company’s/best programming standards
- Produce quality well-tested code for the assigned projects
- Keep up-to-date with technical as well as industry sector developments
- Responsible for configuring plugins and gadgets that extend the capability of Jira
- Administer the JIRA instances on a day to day basis including performance tuning/scaling the instances.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects in Agile/SCUM team structure
- 5+ years of experience of relevant software development experience
- Advance knowledge of FW/1 or other OO frameworks
- Experience working in JIRA and/or porting other ticketing system’s existing databases into JIRA
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Must understand web and internet architecture
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to the profession
- Excellent communication skills