Our client is currently seeking a Cold Fusion Developer
The Cold Fusion Developer will ensure customer satisfaction is met or exceeded in the support of legacy services applications – designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, designing the webpages and UI to queries that run against multiple servers without impacting performance to designing/indexing/querying new SQL tables. These applications support the field services dispatching, installations and repair depot operations.
- Liaison with the business stakeholders to understand business requirements
- – Participation in converting business requirements to functional and design specifications
- – Development and delivery of design specifications
- Conducting unit tests, component integration tests, systems and acceptance testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements.
- Create, modify, and query relational databases
- Create, modify, and document existing ColdFusion web applications
- Preparing or providing input to written documentation for technical methods, procedures, functions, or processes to support the installation, operations, training, and maintenance of information technology systems or applications.
- Providing lifecycle support for the application against department SLAs Basic Qualifications
- BS/BA in Computer Science or MIS
- One or more years IT Business Analyst or Systems Analyst experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, EXCEL, Outlook)
- Demonstrated technical, analytical, troubleshooting and/or problem-solving skills or experience This position does not primarily write code, but should be able to read and understand the workflow Technical Qualifications
- Advanced Cold Fusion development skills – open source Railo, which is compatible with Adobe CF 10
- Advanced Database Development Skills (DB schema design, T-SQL, Stored procedures) cross database and cross server queries
- Intermediate installation, configuration, tuning skills with Windows, IIS, JVM/JRE
- Intermediate OS scripting skills with Windows Batch or Powershell
- Intermediate application data integration skills using technologies based in RPC, Web Services, Replication, and FTP against packaged enterprise software applications and middleware
- Background/understanding of repair depot and field services delivery businesses and processes preferred