We’re currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated web developer who cares about producing high quality, rock solid code. You’ll work in a small team of developers based at our office in Dublin, building web applications using ColdFusion and a range of other technologies.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Experience: The successful applicant will probably have more than four years web development experience using ColdFusion (CFML).
- 4+ years experience developing web applications using ColdFusion(CFML) or similar(PHP) if you’re not currently using CFML we’ll expect you to transfer your existing skills quickly.
- Strong SQL and relational database design skills.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience using web application frameworks and AJAX toolkits.
- Solid understanding of user-interface design principles.
- Experience developing OS and DBMS independent applications.
- System administration (primarily Linux, but Windows would be useful too).
- DBMS administration/optimisation (our DBMS of choice is PostgreSQL, but we also work with MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server).
- Experience using source control systems (CVS, Subversion etc.).
Although not absolutely essential, we generally expect that you will have some third level training in software development. If you haven’t, we’ll just expect you to be able to prove that you really know your stuff.
This role is not suitable for remote working.
We do not need help from agencies at this time.
This position does not include Visa sponsorship at this present time.