The ideal candidate for this position will be excited about code and relish the opportunity to stay up to date with the web development community. They won’t be reluctant to receive or afraid to give feedback and contribute to continuous improvement of our product and organization. They will produce high-quality, unit-tested and sensible code that they can explain in terms of functionality and the impact it has on infrastructure.
- Develop ColdFusion applications.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Contribute to “dev-ops” initiatives.
- Work as part of a dynamic and professional Agile development environment.
- Have the opportunity to work full stack.
- 3-5 years experience developing ColdFusion applications.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented methodologies (CFC’s).
- Solid understanding of relational databases, preferably MSSQL.
- Experience programming in Front End technologies, such as HTML, CSS & AngularJS or jQuery.
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services.
- Demonstrated full stack web development ability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dublin, CA
- ColdFusion Developement: 5 years