Interpro Inc. is a leading niche IT consulting organization offering highly effective IT Solutions and Services backed by over two decades of experience and execution of multiple successful engagements nationwide. Our technical teams are deployed on various projects across corporate and government clients throughout the U.S.
Over the last 20 years of our existence, we have established an extensive database and proprietary recruiting process which enables us to provide the best-in-class Information Technology TALENT to leading organizations. Interpro provides skilled IT Consulting resources for both consulting engagements and project teams based on a task order or specific statement of work. We are flexible in our method of engagement and quickly swing into action to provide our customers with the resources needed to meet the demands of their businesses.
We are looking for a seasoned Coldfusion Application Developer experience including following roles and responsibilities.
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 1 year with possible extension (Long Term)
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Works closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards. Application Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations. Individuals also provide input to project plans related to the Application Development initiative. Application Developers have a strong knowledge of programming languages used by the organization. They have experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of development, database development, testing, and integration methodologies. Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services and processes is required.
Strong experience (5-7 years) :
- Cold Fusion (required)
- Java Script
- SQL Server
- MS Access
Top Three Skills/Experience
- 5+ years of system design and experience with mainframe technology
- 5+ years of recent COBOL programming and JCL experience
- 5+ recent years of experience in data integration/architecture, enterprise information integration
- 5 years of application programming and analysis experience required.
- Broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies.
- Relational databases including DB2 and SQL and stored procedures
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experience with Batch and Real time solutions
- Architecting and developing data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems
- Use of different development methodologies including SDLC, RUP and/or Agile, and test-driven development
- Proven track record in developing high quality applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Proven experience working in complex technology environments
- Results, action-oriented, with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Proficient with excel, word, and visio
- Experience with enterprise projects in healthcare or insurance industries
- Share Point
- Endevor experience highly preferred
- Experience/knowledge of Medicare Advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Interpro offers competitive salaries and benefits and conducive environment where people are connected by the same spirit and pleasure in what they want to achieve.
We provide platform to our employees to help them grow both professionally and personally, and ensure a bright future for Interpro — and for the people who work here.
- Coldfusion with Mainframe: 5 years