EAD Greencard, Greencard and Citizens are encouraged to apply for this position
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- With general guidance and coaching, performs technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, documents, and maintain those applications.
- Ensures SDLC methodology is followed, conducts inspections and post implementation reviews.
- Competent to work at a high technical level for the entire application development life-cycle.
- Partners with business personnel to conduct analysis of organizational needs.
- Acts as a primary liaison with the user area for development and modifications to existing applications.
- Significant creativity is required.
- Intermediate knowledge in the use of database applications
- Programming knowledge in Java
- Working knowledge of SQL Database Design, Querying and Implementation and Application Development
- Experience in presentations to internal and external customers
- Web environments and Mainframe Systems knowledge
- JAVA applications and coding
- Minimum 3 – 5 years related experience preferred
- 5 Years Experience
Top Three Skills/Experience
- Dreamweaver/ ColdFusion
- Programming experience in HTML, XML, CSS
- SQL Databases
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred