- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- A minimum of two years of practical experience in HTML programming language including all constructs such as CSS
- A minimum of two years of experience working with Java, J2EE (JSP, servlets, JDBC)
- Proficiency in PL/SQL
- Proficiency in Unix and Windows operating systems and file structures and web servers such as Apache, and application servers such as JBoss/Tomcat.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to analyze data logically, defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature OR An equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities.