Red Hand, LLC, purveyor of the Electronic Tenant® Solutions software, is seeking an energetic and capable individual for a Senior Level ColdFusion Developer position.
- Advanced ColdFusion 10
- Advanced ColdFusion Server Management
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced Relational Database Design
- iOS Development
- Android Development
This job is open to US candidates only. Telecommuting will be required if you live outside of the Washington, DC area.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining multiple web applications and internal systems.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full Time
- Candidate Location: US Candidates Only
- Ebullient personality that will accurately convey the inherent energy and enthusiasm of the company’s leadership
- Motivated and energetic self-starter
- Determination to meet goals and exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Thick skin / ability to improve with constructive criticism and relish positive feedback
- Sense of humor
- Salary – Based on skill level and experience
- Medical Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA
- Entertaining and Energetic Environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Coldfusion 9/10: 5 years