ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with designers, content strategists, product manager, and other UX experts to create clean page layouts and intuitive interfaces that lead to extraordinary user experiences.
- Creates and consumes web services using development standards, and writes reusable and efficient code.
- Sufficiently tests and troubleshoots code, ensuring the application is stable and secure.
- Creates documentation that establishes the vision for the project and can be used to guide decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Creates client-facing deliverables including user personas, sitemaps, wireframes, usability audits, heuristic evaluations, usability testing reports, user scenarios, flows, and prototypes.
- Creates compelling interactions and experiences that support desired user behaviors.
- Creates intuitive administrative user experiences that enable clients to easily update and maintain web content using a CMS back-end.
- Works both independently and collaboratively in an agile, deadline-driven environment.
- Reports regularly and proactively to product manager and developers on status of projects, escalates resource and timing concerns.
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- BA / BFA in Computer Science or a related field with a strong emphasis on user interface design and programming.
- Two (2) plus years’ professional web development programming experience in .NET, Node.js or ColdFusion
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML5 and CSS 3
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, or POSTgreSQL)
- Examples from 2-3 medium to high level projects and explanation of your specific involvement
- Experience with responsive design and Bootstrap framework
- Experience consuming RESTful web services and API’s including both sending and receiving data using XML or JSON
- Experience with writing code that’s optimized for performance