Broadridge Financial Solutions currently has a Full Time / Direct Hire opening for a Cold Fusion Developer based out of our Deer Park, NY location. (Zip Code: 11717)
- Web application developer
- Perform full lifecycle support to maintain and enhance an existing suite of our Enterprise-Level web-based print-on-demand applications, primarily using ColdFusion, SqlServer 2008 and PDFLIB.
- Build document workflow systems that receive feeds from clients, validate those feeds, process the feed, generate books, impose, optimize and add job tickets to the books for printing.
- Work with internal project managers and director of development to assess business needs, and to design and develop solutions.
- Work with other software engineers and director of development to develop project estimates, tasks and schedules.
- Provide regular project status updates to director of development.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Develop, test, and modify programs to improve efficiency of business operations.
- Resolve program issues.
- Design, code and compile modifications to new and existing programs in accordance with standards.
- Develop test data and performs unit testing.
- Prepare software turnovers to Quality Assurance.
- Maintain project schedules.
- Provide production coverage and assists Technical Support in resolving program issues.
- Provide technical and application assistance to Service Delivery and Project Management staff in answering client’s questions and resolving problems.