Modis is seeking a Cold Fusion Developer for our client in Davis CA this will be in the Accounting and Finance Dept If you feel your a strong fit Please apply to the Modis Web site ASAP and a Senior recruiter will be calling you
Modis is seeking a ColdFusion Developer resource for working on the KFS/Phase III Decision Support Reporting System.
Contractor/Consultant Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing documented changes to the existing system and deploying these fixes to production.
- Providing input and recommendations to project leadership and team members regarding applications systems analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Participating in reviewing user programming requests and consulting with users to clarify work requests and implementation plans.
- Maintaining software code, queries, and reports and program applications using current tools and languages.
- Conducting tests of applications programs and quality assurance reviews; compiling test and review results for review by others.
- Knowledge of working with SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in computer sciences or related fields demonstrated through education or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ColdFusion development tools, using both GUI and command-line interfaces and the discipline of the continuous test and build process: Eclipse, SVN, CVS
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, including SQL, and stored procedures.
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
- Strong team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills – communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information and data.
- Exhibits an understanding of the importance of change management.
- Familiarity with service request ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA).
- Understands the importance of systems that insure repeatable processes and the need for best practices in software development.
- Willing to investigate issues to discover the root cause for system disruptions or problems and understanding the importance of correcting the underlying cause rather than a “quick fix”.
- Experience in developing web-based applications in a production environment. – See more at: http://www.modis.com/job/modis-is-currently-seeking-a-cold-fusion-developer-for-our-client-in-davis-ca-davis-california/?ID=US_EN_6_17194_42342001&sitename=modis.us&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Indeed#sthash.Jr6BTOMd.dpuf