Our client is a leading provider of web design, development and management services to the motor
sport industry. We have found a niche in the auto racing industry with clients ranging from entry-level
racers to some of the top drivers, teams, and companies in the world.
Our projects range from simple identity-based initiatives to custom, database-enabled solutions. Our
Company focuses on combining unique, eye-catching design with our proprietary CMS to offer our clients
true end-to-end web site management solutions.
- Self-starters who can work independently for periods of time, but who also get a charge out of impromptu collaboration sessions.
- The ability to wear many different hats. We are a small company, after all.
- Those that take pride in, and ownership of, the work that they are asked to do … and even the work that they aren’t.
- Saying what you’ll do, and then doing what you say.
- The power of a highly-functional team whose members are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve common goals.
- Work-life balance, where hard work is balanced with life passions outside the normal work day.
The primary job functions will involve working with a project manager to ensure that web site applications are built according to project specifications, as well as maintaining applications that are already in production.
- Building and supporting new, data-driven web applications
- Developing, improving and maintaining internal tools including content publishing tools
- Daily operational support of systems and applications in the development, staging and production environments
Top 3-5 must have skills:
- 4+ years experience building dynamic, database-enabled, ColdFusion web applications
- Experience designing, and maintaining databases in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
compliant code a must)
- Working knowledge of Tortoise SVN and Subversion source control software
- Continuous learner who keeps current with standards-based coding and emerging technologies
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while managing multiple deadlines and projects of varying
size and complexity
- Unwavering commitment to quality work that is on-time and on budget