TECHEAD is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to join their team. The primary job functions will involve working with a project manager to ensure that web site applications are built according to project specifications, as well as maintaining applications that are already in production.
Other responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Building and supporting new, data-driven web applications.
- Developing, improving and maintaining internal tools including content publishing tools.
- Daily operational support of systems and applications in the development, staging and production environments.
The ideal candidate for this ColdFusion Developer role must possess the following qualifications, skills and abilities:
- 4+ years experience building dynamic, database-enabled, ColdFusion web applications.
- Experience designing and maintaining databases in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Working knowledge of Tortoise SVN and Subversion source control software.
- Continuous learner who keeps current with standards-based coding and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while managing multiple deadlines and projects of varying size and complexity.
- Unwavering commitment to quality work that is on-time and on budget.
- Ability to brainstorm and creatively solve technical problems.
- Self directed, able to perform tasks without a great deal of supervision.
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written.
- Occasional on-call or on-demand responses during “non-peak” hours.