Company is unable to sponsor new Visas.
Please email resume as a word document attachment.
A very successful company that has been in business for 12+ years and has $500+ million in revenues is looking for a ColdFusion Developer. The ColdFusion Developer will be responsible for the complete life cycle development of web based systems. The ColdFusion Developer will be designing, building, developing and testing new applications, new features and enhancements to existing web systems.
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, 401K, Stock Options and Purchase Plans, 2 weeks of vacation, 8 paid sick days, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.
- MUST HAVE experience developing web based applications with ColdFusion (exp. must be detailed in body of resume)
- Experience with ColdFusion MX 6.0 or greater preferred
- MUST HAVE solid OO knowledge
- Ability to write SQL and/or T-SQL
- The following are a Plus only (but NOT mandatory):
- Rich Forms
- Custom Tabs
- Any Java development is a plus
- Any experience with SQL Server and/or Sybase
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Linux and MySQL
- Subversion, CVS and/or GIT for source control
- BS and/or MS in CS, Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent is a plus