Develop Adobe Flash applications using MXML, ActionScript and the Apache Flex framework.
Develop Adobe Cold Fusion applicatons including Cold Fusion Component (CFC) development.
Develop Microsoft SQL Server databases using Transact-SQL to build tables, views, triggers, stored procedures and functions.
Develop Java Class objects.
Develop XML documents which meet the S1000D standard for Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM).
Proven ability to analyze existing software code.
- Education: BS Computer Science and 3 years of relevant experience. Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented programming (OOP).
- Proficiency in relational database design.
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ and Windows certifications to meet DOD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
- Administrative abilities in Microsft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and ColdFusion.
- Ability to work with end users or small groups to resolve system issues as they arise.
- Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and analytical skills.