A ColdFusion Developer job in Germantown, TN courtesy of Adecco Engineering & Technology. In this role you will be responsible for developing and revising ColdFusion program code and assisting in the setup of production environment including Application Servers and Database Servers. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to be successful in this postion. This position will require the ability to pass a federal agency specific background check. U.S. residency restrictions will apply.
The ColdFusion Developer Responsibilities Include:
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and revise ColdFusion program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Assist in the setup of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Provide on-call support for this highly visible application.
- Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 6 Years minimum experience in ColdFusion development
- Experience in a combination in the following areas: HTML and XML
- Experience creating Web Services (Soap and Rest)
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux with 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.