Responsibilities: Assist in expanding, maintaining, and supporting the Swebsite.
- Involved in the planning/architecting of new development projects.
- Refactoring existing site features for improved performance and/or scalability.
- Writing/optimizing SQL queries for improved database performance.
- Interacting/supporting users with complex problems experienced on the site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or experience.
- Experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent service.
- 2-6 years of experience in a ColdFusion development role for a medium to large website.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Experience with UI/UX preferred.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time (Consistent 45-50 hrs per week)
- In office – South Charlotte, NC
- No relocation expenses will be provided
- Salary DOE
- Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- coldfusion: 3 years