Contract Length: 3-6 months, potential for contract extension
We are hiring for a ColdFusion Developer to support leads management in-house web software and database applications. Our projects will include a team of 2 to incorporate creative solutions to existing bug fixes and web software enhancements.
- Design, create, code and deploy projects for our custom business application.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the application systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting issues.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with application systems.
- Please apply your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are immediately available for our consulting job opportunity.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science in MIS/Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Must have strong proficiency in ColdFusion 8 and above
- Coldfusion certification preferred(not required)
- Experience using Coldfusion to create dynamic document systems is required.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience coding with ColdFusion
- Experience with Microsoft preferred.
- Basic SQL skills. MS SQL Server database work.
- Must be well-versed in other aspects of web development (HTML, CSS, XHTML etc.)
- Understanding of web security coding best practices
- Strong documentation and debugging/QA skills
- Must be able to touch type and write fast enough to produce required documents and communicate via email and our tracking system.