My client is looking for a strong ColdFusion Developer to join their ever expanding team on a complete website rebuild.
This position will also be involved in design, development, testing, documenting, installing, and support of those applications and interfaces between various systems. Will need to assist in the development and evolution of Enterprise level sites and applications according to a distributed development and administration model, and assist with associated standards, style guides, templates and process documents. Also in various training and communication related activities for users.
H1B sponsorship not available. No Consulting Offers.
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Salary: Temp-Hire Negotiable
- Collaborate with the team and development team to rebuild an existing website.
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
- Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of ColdFusion experience utilizing ColdFusion 8 or 9 (preferred) The client will be moving to version 11
- Must demonstrate solid understanding and have experience implementing at least one MVC framework, Coldbox preferred
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- T-SQL Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions
- Experience and proficiency using ColdFusion components
- 1 year of jQuery experience
- Proven problem solving ability
- Self-starter – immense initiative and able to work autonomously
- Self-motivated, tenacious, capable of working independently to achieve goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, including presentation and speaking skills
- Experience working in a team environment is required.
- Ability to work across a diverse set of constituents – each with unique requirements
- Willing to dig-in and continually learn new things and build their knowledge base
- Team player with problem-solving mindset, works proactively with other people to ensure customer needs are met
- Eager to “go the extra mile”; lives for the satisfaction of meeting customer needs and seeing a job well done