A Cold Fusion Programmer position in Columbus,Ohio is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Utilizing knowledge of programming and server software operations and for developing custom programs designed to enhance user appeal and utility as well as the site’s overall functionality is a must have to be considered for the position. You will be creating web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using ColdFusion and other languages to make business applications web accessible. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Cold Fusion Programmer job responsibilities include:
- Encodes, tests, debugs, and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments.
- Provides input for system changes or enhancements, giving primary consideration to the feasibility, maintainability, customer needs and overall cost/benefit and quality requirement.
- Provide technical support by working on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activity.
- Responsible for project completion and client satisfaction.
- Provide help desk support to internal staff and clients.
- Interact and plan with Value Stream leadership and engineering
- Provide production scheduling, and outside contractors in order to perform effective preventative maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer and information science or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 2+ years in ColdFusion programming experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with control and organization.
- Ability to proactively address internal and external customer needs.