Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Implement assigned components as defined in the system design.
- Manages monthly release schedule for application sustainment and enhancements
- Provide documentation for scheduled and emergency releases including design documents, releases notes, migration documentation
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Create and implement system-wide Unit Test plans for regression testing
- Support ColdFusion server administration, deployment, and compliance within operational environment.
- Use version control to version your code and documentations
- Conduct peer reviews and code reviews
- US Citizenship
- ADP 2 or Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 8+ relevant years of hands on experience in a wide array of web technologies including
- ColdFusion 2016
- Experience in development of Web Applications
- Experience in utilizing/creating data models
- Experience in writing complex database queries, creating tables/views, stored procedures against Oracle Databases
- Experience in multi-tier development projects including development of middle tier and front end interface
- Must be a creative thinker who can work well on a team
Nice to have:
- ColdFusion Certification
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.