As an Associate Software Developer, your essential job functions will include the following:
- Develop, test and implement leading edge solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
- Collaborate with senior web developer staff for the development, troubleshooting and testing of application programs utilizing defined development processes, tools, standards, and methodologies.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle for enterprise class Business-To- Business (B2B) and Business-To-Consumer (B2C) applications.
- Track project and support time using existing Dealer Tire processes.
- Performs unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the QA process and supports QA activities as needed.
- Responsible for execution of testing prior to deployment in multi-browser environment.
- Responsible for ongoing support of the e-Business applications within defined service level agreements (SLA).
- Requires a four-year degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate level experience developing ColdFusion applications using methodologies (Mach-II, FuseBox, cfObjects).
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, written, and oral.
- Basic knowledge of database concepts using SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Experience in developing web applications in Macromedia Flex, Flash, AJAX, and/or ActionScript is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, and JD Edwards) is a plus.
- Automotive industries experience a plus.
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Learn Quickly
- Recognize Implications
- Apply Knowledge
Physical Job Requirements
- Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Travel as necessary
- Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening before beginning work.