Individual has responsibility for analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and ongoing support of Information Systems, as well as all interfaces required for system integration or reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis, programming, testing and implementation of web based service, distributed database systems and interfaces between information systems.
- Experience with providing secure application/database code.
- Experience in delivering reusable code components.
- Experience assisting in development and validation of requirements.
- Development of Web Services.
- Ensure appropriate version control of the software is followed.
- Ensure that each system developed follows the standard systems development policies of MEDNAX.
- Actively participate in analysis, design and programming reviews to promote best software engineering practices and conformance to MEDNAX development standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science’s, Math or related field preferred.
- Experience as a software developer/engineer or programmer/analyst (in a healthcare setting is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent software engineering skills including:
- MS C# or VB.NET
- ColdFusion v9.x and Higher (a plus)
- MVC 4 and Higher
- Visual Studio 2012 and Higher
- Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server 2008 and Higher