Minimum Required Skills:
We are a Digital Agency and have been experts in our space for over 15 years. If you are a ColdFusion developer that is interested in joining a passionate team (Full Time!) to help our clients continue their work for the greater good, then please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Determine long term and high-level focus of product changes and additions, with future success in mind
- Work with many programming languages (we’re pretty
- Produce reusable code that follows best
- Mentor more junior developers on the
- Collaborate with members of various teams to create new product features as needed for our clients
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to learn quickly, willingness to grow, and always stays up to date on the latest technologies
- 4+ years of experience with ColdFusion
- Strong background with MS SQL Server
- Ability to use multiple programming languages and methodologies
- Experience with Git
- Experienced in an Agile development environment
- Thrives in a small company where there is a ton of ownership in everything you do
What’s In It for You
- Competitive base salary + top notch benefits
- Work with a team who is always growing and learning the newest technologies
- Creative and passionate work environment where you can build things that matter
- Opportunities for growth!If you’re a talented ColdFusion developer that’s looking for more than a 9-5 job, if you constantly grow your skills and understand how quickly the technology industry changes, then we would love to speak with you about working with us! Please apply today.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.