Are you looking to work in a low stress environment and a company with excellent benefits? Then apply today! Our client located on the Northside of Chicago is looking to hire a Web Designer with Creative Suite and knowledge in ColdFusion (or similar tool) on a contract to hire basis. This is a great opportunity with excellent benefits when it goes permanent. There will be some customer service aspects to the position, so candidates must have excellent communication skills and we able to work in a collaborative environment. Restricted to US citizens, permanent residents and other “protected individuals” under section 274B of the INA
- Develop and enhance (through Adobe Cold Fusion) the overall structure and design of website, including the creation of graphics, style sheets, and navigational menus.
- Work with employees and Members to post content updates in a timely manner.
- Develop new website features and content to promote the programs and objectives.
- Process website new user registrations, as well as scholarship and grant applications.
- Answer phone calls and emails related to website access privileges for employees, community members, and other website users.
- Monitor website for broken links, obsolete content, and typographical errors.
- Answer support phone calls and emails from website users.
- Develop online help and online manuals to support website features.
- Write, edit and distribute email newsletters for website users.
- Restricted to US citizens, permanent residents and other “protected individuals” under section 274B of the INA
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and related work experience.
- Must also have excellent design skills, and a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Now Creative Cloud) on a PC platform.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server is a huge plus.
- Must also be detail oriented, have strong communication and organizational skills, high level of initiative, the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, and the ability to read and interpret technical information.
- Must also be patient and able to work with and communicate effectively with people of varying levels of computer skills across the organization.
- Mobile development is a big plus
- SQL Server exposure a big plus
- SQL is a big plus
- Must be willing to take phone calls from some of the older members who need to find out their password.