Power Kiosk Chicago, IL
$80,000 – $100,000 a year
Power Kiosk is seeking a ColdFusion application developer to work in a young and dynamic innovative team environment for the product development and engineering division.
You will be in charge of executing and coding our proprietary Software as a Service platform. You will be in charge of working with the CEO and implementing the vision and plans of the company into the product.
Primary responsibilities include technical Coldfusion and SQl Server design. You should have a solid understating of object-oriented programming, ORM technology and be able to code from the layout user interface to the relational database structure.
- Over 10 years of Coldfusion development experience
- Familiarity with SQL Sever and relational databases
- Ability to troubleshoot and act quickly in emergency situations
- Familiarity with ORM and Coldbox
- Experience in reviewing and testing code
- Ability to report the progress to the CEO and meet tight deadlines.
- Code, Debug, enhance, test and implement Coldfusion code
- Familiarity with Coldfusion 2016
- Self-motivated and adaptable personality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Keen attention to detail
- Communicate the progress and plans well
- Flexibility to work after hour schedule on a case by case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems and computer science or engineering.
- Knowledge of ColdFusion development technology
- ColdFusion developer certificates are plus
- Potential Equity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Chicago, IL
- Web Development: 10 years