Our environment requires ongoing learning and incorporation of new technologies, balancing multiple responsibilities, a commitment to quality, and standing behind your work.
- Create web-based software solutions that truly satisfy user needs
- Design software systems, data structures, and integrations
- Provide exceptional technical support
- Research issues and solve problems
- Suggest creative, breakthrough approaches
- Work in cross-functional teams
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Two or more years ColdFusion 10 or later
- One or more years writing and verifying queries for MS SQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with PHP, WordPress, and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with iMIS is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent in technical training/experience
Benefits include Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Dental Insurance, Vision Benefits, 401(k) with match, Life Insurance, Flexible Savings Account, Vacation and Sick Time, and Educational Assistance.