The Opportunity: We’ve spent 15 years focused on building a transparent and collaborative culture and are looking to combine high caliber talent from outside the organization with a great group of existing leaders. New customer contracts, industry-leading client satisfaction, continuous profitability and increased capital investment in our Data Capture and Business Analytics Platform have set our company up for exponential expansion over the next 5 years. If you’re someone with marketing automation or software services experience and are ready to join an award-winning, innovative company, we have a dynamic and passionate team that would like to meet you.
What we’re looking for: We are seeking a talented web application developer who thrives in a collaborative work environment. In this role you will be responsible for customizing, deploying, and maintaining a range of products for our Fortune 500 clients’ events. You will also work with the team to provide feedback, modify features and assist in implementing the technical aspects of the eshots solutions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and collaborative environment.
- Client-focused, proactive self-finisher.
- Enjoys new challenges and the opportunity to have a large impact on client deliverables.
- Comfortable working and learning new technologies on the job.
- Prior experience in a smaller or fast-growth environment.
In this role, you will:
- Setup and configure content for our proprietary Survey, Microsite and Email products
- Contribute and create new ways to improve processes, tools, and products.
- Responsible for confirming requirements, developing, testing, and managing client deliverables to targeted release dates.
- Assist in the creation of ad-hoc reports and custom processes for our clients.
- Contribute creative ideas across various departments to improve eshots’ product suite.
- Perform rotating technical support role once every 5-6 weeks, which requires answering client calls during technical support hours (including weekends).
- Travel minimally to assist at client events.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience in data driven development (Python, ColdFusion, PHP, .net).
- Working familiarity with MySQL
- Ability to maintain quality of work while working on multiple projects.
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.