About the Job
Organization Description: SignUpGenius. com is a volunteer management system that provides free online sign up forms for schools, non-profits, sports leagues, churches, businesses, and colleges. This online sign up service simplifies the process of coordinating people and events, so organizations can focus on their world-changing missions. Since its inception in 2008, SignUpGenius has seen enormous growth and enjoys a fiercely loyal membership of millions of users. Working for this company involves being part of a small team environment to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the Internet.
Overall Responsibilities: Assist in expanding, maintaining, and supporting the SignUpGenius.com website and helping with other client projects as needed. Will involve:
- Working alongside other developers to script new functionality
- Assisting with direct user support
- Debugging and testing of code
- Server optimization and maintenance
- Assist with SEO and web marketing when needed
- ColdFusion web development projects for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or experience.
- 2-6 years of experience in a ColdFusion development role for a medium to large website.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Passing score on a selected entry test for new hires.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time, located in South Charlotte office
- No relocation expenses will be provided
- Salary DOE
- Start Date: July 2013